回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-9 21:06:05 | 显示全部楼层
没听说过
来自苹果客户端来自苹果客户端
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-17 11:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
187The awkwardness from Boutique Ugg seeing Van retro jordans for cheap had gone away somewhat and wegot her Xbox nike air jordan pas cher up and running. It Chaussure Air Max was in the center North Face Outlet of a Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher nest of wires, somegoing to a wireless antenna she'd hacked into nike mercurial soccer cleats it and stuck to the windowso she could tune in the neighbors' WiFi. Scarpe Nike Scontate Some scarpe nike went to a couple of nike tn pas cher oldlaptop screens she'd turned into standalone New Air Max 2017 monitors, balanced onstands and bristling with exposed electronics. The screens Air max levně were on bothbedside tables, which was an excellent setup Ugg Outlet Online Store for watching nike jordan shoes movies orIMing Nike Shox discount Sale from bed — she Coach Outlet Store Online could turn the monitors sidewise and lie on herside and they'd be Michael Kors Outlet right-side-up, no matter which side she lay on.

We both knew what we were really there for, sitting side by sidepropped against Nike Air Shoes the Nike Outlet bedside table. I was trembling a little Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace and super-con-scious of the warmth Cheap True Religion Jeans of her leg and shoulder against mine, but I Nike Air 90 neededto go Canada Goose Outlet through the motions of logging Michael Kors Clearance into Xnet and seeing what email I'dgotten UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN and so on.

There was an email from a kid who liked to send in zapatillas nike baratas funny phone-camvideos of the DHS being really crazy — the last one had been of themdisassembling Cheap Nike Free Run a baby's stroller after a bomb-sniffing dog had shown aninterest in it, taking it apart with screwdrivers right on the Mens Nike Air Max street in theMarina while all these rich people walked past, staring at Vans Black Sneakers them and mar-veling at how weird it was.

I'd linked to the video and it had been downloaded like crazy. He'dhosted it on the Internet Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher Archive's Alexandria mirror in Egypt, wherethey'd host anything for free so long as you'd Nike Shox Cheap put it under the CreativeCommons license, which let anyone remix it and Cheap Nike Huarache share adidas outlet it. The US archive— which was down in the Presidio, only a few minutes away — hadbeen forced to take down all those videos in the name of Cheap True Religion Jeans national secur-ity, but the botas de futbol Alexandria archive had split away into Coach Bags On Sale its own organizationand was hosting anything that Nike Air Max Sale embarrassed the USA.

This kid — his handle was Kameraspie — had sent me an even bettervideo this time around. It was at the doorway to City Hall louboutin heels in CivicCenter, a huge wedding cake of a building covered with statues in Pandora Store littlearchways and gilt leaves and trim. ugg clearance The DHS had a secure Nike Roshe Run Sale perimeteraround the building, and Kameraspie's video showed a great shot oftheir checkpoint as a guy Cheap Michael Kors in an officer's uniform approached toms shoes outlet and showedhis Canada Goose Outlet ID new jordan releases and Cheap Air Max put his Soccer Boots Outlet nike briefcase on the X-ray belt.

It was all OK until one.

>

I totally recognize that dude — you can find his bio on Wikipedia.

He's General Claude Geist. He commanded the joint UN peacekeepingmission in Haiti.

189I Timberland Outlet checked the bio. There was a picture chaussure adidas pas cher of the general at a press confer-ence, and notes about his role in the difficult Haiti mission. It was clearlythe same guy.

I updated the post.

Theoretically, this was Ange's and my chance to make out, but thatwasn't what we ended Uggs For Cheap up newest lebron shoes doing. We crawled the Xnet blogs, looking formore accounts of the DHS searching people, tackling people, invadingthem. This was a familiar task, the same Official Toms Shoes Outlet thing I'd done with all the foot-age and accounts from the riots in the park. I started a new category onmy blog for this, AbusesOfAuthority, and filed them away. Ange keptcoming up with new search terms for me to try and by Nike Shoes Sale Store the time Nike Factory Store her momgot home, my new category had seventy posts, womens nike air max headlined by Nike joggesko GeneralGeist's Soccer Boots Outlet nike City Hall takedown.

I Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap worked on my Beat paper all the next day at Air Max 90 home, Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace reading the Ker-ouac and surfing the Xnet. I was planning on meeting Ange at school,but new pandora charms I totally wimped out reebok running shoes at the thought Jordan Shoes For Cheap of seeing Ugg Pas Cher En France Van again, so I textedher an Nike Roshe Run excuse about working on the paper.

There were all kinds of great suggestions for AbusesOfAuthority com-ing in; hundreds of little and big ones, pictures and audio. The memewas spreading.

It spread. The next morning there were even more. Someone started anew blog Toms Factory Outlet called AbusesOfAuthority that Jordan Sneakers For Sale collected Moncler Outlet Online hundreds more. Thepile grew. We competed to find the juiciest stories, the craziest pictures.

The deal with UGGS Outlet my parents was that I'd eat breakfast Jordan Store with them everymorning and talk about the projects Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet I was doing. They liked that I wasreading Kerouac. It nfl store had been a favorite book of both of theirs and itturned out there was already Canada Goose Online Store a copy on the Michael Kors Handbags Discount bookcase in my parents'

room. My dad brought it down Adidas Superstar Sale Online and I flipped through it. Nike Air Huarache For Sale There were pas-sages marked ugg store up Yeezy Boost Sale Online with pen, dog-eared pages, notes in the margin. Mydad Canada Goose Womens Coats had really loved cheap uggs for women this book.

It made me remember a better TOMS SHOES OUTLET time, when my Louboutin Wedding Shoes Dad and I had been ableto talk for five minutes without shouting at Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher each other about terrorism,and longchamp bags on sale we had a great canada goose jacket outlet breakfast talking Yeezy Black about the way that Nike Air Max Goedkoop the novel wasplotted, all the suivre un envoi crazy adventures.

But the next morning at breakfast Nike Factory Outlet they were both glued to the radio"Abuses of Authority — it's the latest craze on San Francisco's notori-ous Xnet, and it's captured the world's attention. Called A-oh-A, Billige Nike Sko the190movement is composed of 'Little Brothers' who watch back against cheap uggs theDepartment of Homeland Security's anti-terrorism measures, document-ing the failures and nike air max running shoes excesses. The rallying cry is a popular viral videoclip of a General Claude nike shoes Geist, a retired three-star general, nike sneakers being tackledby DHS officers on Nike Polo Sale the sidewalk Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale in front of City Hall. Geist hasn't Negozi Pandora made astatement Discount TOMS on the incident, but commentary national news-media in Syria.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|小黑屋|微信/微博|手机客户端|G-Star爱好者 ( 京ICP备15019484号-8

GMT+8, 2017-11-23 06:03